Saturday, September 13, 2003

AMA-ZION.COM??

Today I received an email from Amazon.com which (incomprehensibly), after analyzing my past purchases decided that I absolutely must buy the books listed below. Honestly, does anyone think that my Amazon purchase history could conceivably cause their customer analysis engine to decide that I wanted to read these retarded propaganda manuals? Welcome to Ama-Zion.com.

The case for Israel "The Case For Israel", abbreviation: "Israel good, Arabs Bad".


The New Anti-Semitism "The New Anti-Semitism", abbreviation: Everyone STILL Hates Jews..


Sleeping with the Devil "Sleeping with the Devil", abbreviation: Saudi Arabia VERY BAD!


The Crisis of Islam"The Crisis of Islam", abbreviation: Islam SUPER-DOOPER BAD!!


Emails to Amazon.com staff asking if there was a "No Zionist literature" button available on my personal Amazon account have gone unanswered so far.